Discontinued Model (2016) - Being replaced by the Forester.
- Large Main Blade with Slide/Side Lock
- Wood Saw
- Cap-Lifter with screwdriver
- Can-Opener with screwdriver
Red Nylon - contains grey slider lock-release
- In 1988 Victorinox offered a special edition knife in the German market recognizing the GSG9 (Grenzschutzgruppe 9), a special German Border Police Group. This knife has green nylon scales with a special emblem on them.
- The above mentioned GSG9 this knife was not the official issue knife for the group. The official knife for the German Border Police was the BGS, a variation replaced the corkscrew with a Phillips screwdriver, in addition to having green nylon scales with a different emblem and “BUND” laser etched on the main blade.
- In some markets the Rucksack is available with a 3/4 serrated blade.
- Swiss Market model with special scales having several white crosses.
From 2017 Victorinox ceased production of side-locking 111mm models, so this model was retired, and replaced by the Forester liner-lock model (which had already been available for some time), and has an equivalent toolset.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 17.8mm
- Weight: 101g
- 53661 US: standard configuration
- 0.8863 Victorinox AN: standard configuration
- 0.8863.MIG Swiss Model: Red Nylon with lots of white crosses (produced for a department store in Switzerland)
- 0.8863.W Victorinox AN: Has a 3/4 serrated (a.k.a Wavy) blade.
- Forester - Same tools but with a liner-locking main blade - Successor to the Rucksack
- Adventurer - No wood saw, and Phillips screwdriver replaces corkscrew
- Outrider - Adds scissors and Phillips driver
- Fireman - Adds emergency/belt-cutter blade
- Picnicker - No wood saw, can have 3/4 serrated or plain main blade