- Large Knife Blade – Liner-locking
- Cap Lifter with large locking screwdriver & wire stripper
- Can Opener with small screwdriver tip
Not present in the dual-density scales variation
Standard black scratch resistant nylon scales, or dual-density red and black Grip scales.
- In 2010 Victorinox introduced the Nomad with new injection moulded red and black scales as part of its Grip Series (Model: 0.8351.C). These scales do not contain the toothpick or tweezer tools.
- In 2011 Victorinox introduced the Nomad with dual-density scales and the one-hand-opening combo-edged blade (Model: 0.8351.MWC).
- In 2011 Victorinox also introduced a one-handed partially serrated blade in the original Nomad with black Nylon scales which includes the toothpick and tweezer tools (Model: 0.8353.MW3).
- In ???? Victorinox produced a very unique variation of Nomad knife especially for a German company called the Garant. This model has unusual blue scales (without the Victorinox shield) and contains some tools, not present in any other 111-mm models (at least at April 2015): An extractable pen and tweezers with a ruler (in mm) in the scales - both with orange tips. This knife also contains the special place for a stainless pin (as per the 91-mm models), however a pin was not included.
According to several sources the one-hand opening model 0.8351.MWC was discontinued in North America as of December 2013.
From 2017 Victorinox only produced liner-locking 111mm models. The slide-locking Picnicker which had an equivalent toolset to the Nomad was retired.
The Nomad with its liner-locking tool configuration, became the new Picnicker and the Nomad name was retired. Some models of the Nomad were fully retired.
Note: Both models had been available prior to 2017.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 15mm
- Weight: 103g
- Width: 15.3mm
- Weight: 106.3g
- 0.8353.3 - Victorinox AN: Black Nylon scales
- 0.8351.C - Victorinox AN: Red/black Grip scales.
- 0.8351.MW3 - Victorinox AN: One-Hand opening blade black Nylon scales.
- 0.8351.MWC - Victorinox AN: One-Hand opening blade and red/black Grip scales.
- 0.8355.2R - Victorinox AN: Special edition for Garant company
- 54834 US - Model Number: Black Nylon scales
- 54835 US - Model Number: Red/black Grip scales.
- Centurion - Phillips screwdriver replaces corkscrew
- Forester - Adds a wood saw
- Picnicker - Contains the same tools in slide-lock model
- Spartan - The 91mm version of this knife