- Large Main Blade which is Liner-locking
- Cap-Lifter - With large screwdriver
- Can-Opener - With small flat/Phillips screwdriver
The blade in the original version was slide-locking
Awl has sewing-eye in the original version
All variations are of the slide-lock version
- Boy Scouts of America version with BSA logo screen printed on the scales.
- Boy Scouts of America version with BSA logo and serrated blade.
- BGS (Bundesgrenzschutz - German Border Police) version with a white German Eagle on olive drab scales and BUND etched on blade.
This was the official knife of the German Border Police until they adopted the Trekker (Trailmaster).
From 2017 Victorinox only produced liner-locking 111mm models, however the liner-locking Centurion, which had an equivalent toolset to the Adventurer was removed from the catalogue, and the Adventurer remained, but as a liner-locking model. So, in practice the Centurion was renamed to become the Adventurer, and the original version of the Adventurer was retired!
Prior to 2017 both models had been available for several years.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 16mm
- Weight: 107g
- Width: 15.5mm
- Weight: 81.9g
- 0.8453 Victorinox AN: Liner-lock version
- 0.8953 Victorinox AN: Slide-lock version
- 53601 US Model: plain-edge blade.
- 55602 US Model: BSA logo, and serrated blade.
- 1256 SABI US Model: early BSA model number
- 1001 SABI US Model: early BSA model number w/serrated blade
- Picnicker - Replaces the Phillips with a corkscrew, with a serrated or regular plain main blade
- Rucksack - Adds wood saw, and corkscrew replaces Phillips screwdriver
- Alpineer - Removes opener layer, and reamer
- Centurion - Almost the same knife, with the new liner-lock system
- Tinker - The 91mm version of this knife