The knife has 4 layers (1 double layer, no-liner), which at 111mm amounts to a fairly large knife.
This is the smallest 111mm knife to include scissors, and the knife has the uncommon long inline Phillips screwdriver tool.
Note: The mini-screwdriver shown in corkscrew is not included.
- Large Main Blade with Slide Lock
- Wood Saw
- Long inline Phillips screwdriver - #0/#00 - Only on more recent knives
- Cap-Lifter w/ large screwdriver
- Can-Opener w/ small screwdriver
Back Layer Tools
- Reamer/awl with sewing-eye
- Corkscrew - Regular configuration
- - or Phillips screwdriver - Special configuration, replaces corkscrew - See Variations
Red Nylon with a grey slide lock release button on the bottom scale.
Black and camouflage scales are available.
- Model 55731 has camouflage scales, and a Phillips screwdriver instead of the corkscrew. This model is a civilian version of the 2009 Malaysian Army Knife.
- The Malaysian Army Knife was created in 2009. It was a model similar to the 55731 with camouflage scales, backside Phillips screwdriver and a special Malaysian insignia on the top scale. It is estimated between 30,000 and 40,000 units were purchased for the Malaysian armed forces.
- Available with black scales in some markets.
The original Outrider did not have the long in-line Phillips smaller-headed screwdriver. Click on the photo for a larger view.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 21mm
- Height: 31mm (maximum)
- Weight: 132g
- 54731 US Model: Red Nylon scales, corkscrew
- 55731 US Model: Camouflage scales, and a Phillips screwdriver
- 0.9023.3 Victorinox AN: Black Nylon scales, and corkscrew