- Large Knife Blade, Partially Serrated - Liner Locking and one-hand opening. The Dual Pro X offers a plain-edge blade.
- Emergency Blade with one handed opening
- Cap Lifter/Screwdriver/Pry Bar (extra strong, Liner Locking)
- Can opener/Small-screwdriver
Back Layer Tools
- Reamer/Awl (no sewing-eye)
- Corkscrew - only on Dual Pro
- Phillips Screwdriver - only on DAK-2010 and Dual Pro X
none This knife and the others in the 2010 Grip Series are also unique in that they don't contain the typical toothpick and tweezer tools in the scales.
Red and Black dual density scales. New for 2010 these dual density scales are injection molded using Polyamide 6 and TPE-U for the softer (red) material.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 18.9mm
- Weight: 157g
- The DAK-2010 uses olive green nylon scales with an embossed Dutch logo, and replaces the corkscrew with a Phillips screwdriver. Information about this knife was actually released before the Dual Pro, it was the first Victorinox knife to feature 2 one-handed opening blades.
First introduced in 2010, as part of the Grip Series.
- 54839 US Model: Dual Pro X, Red/Black scales, Plain-edge main blade.
- 5110-17-106-2332 Nato Stock Number: 2010 DAK (ZAKMES / MES, ZAK)
- Victorinox 111mm Linerlock Model Comparison
- Dual Pro - Phillips replaces corkscrew, partially serrated main-blade.
- Hunter XT - adds woodsaw, removes openers layer, straight-edge v-grind main-blade, Phillips on black.
- OH Parachutist - replaces OH Rescue Blade with older design non-OH version, and corkscrew is replaced by Phillips.
- Forester - replaces OH belt cutter with wood saw.
- OH Fireman - replaces OH belt cutter with regular belt cutter, adds wood saw, toothpick and tweezers.