This is not the largest 111mm sized knife, but once you hold it you might find that hard to believe. Besides its huge size it also has a very useful tool set, including an interesting arrangement with 2 in-line Phillips screwdrivers.It has standard red scratch resistant nylon handles.
- Large Blade with a Slide Lock
- Wood Saw
- Pliers with wire crimper and cutter
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Phillips head screwdriver - long version
- Bottle Opener with large screwdriver & wire stripper
- Can Opener with small screwdriver tip
Back Layer Tools
Standard Red Synthetic Scales
An earlier version of the Hercules was produced without the long-inline-Phillips screwdriver (like the early Outrider model), and was available with dark green scales.
- 54751 US Model #: Red Nylon Scales
- 0.9043 Victorinox #: Red Nylon Scales
- 0.9043.3 Victorinox #: Black Nylon Scales
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 26.5mm
- Height: 30.5mm (max)
- Weight: 179g
- Victorinox 111mm Slide Lock Model Comparison
- Atlas - Removes scissors and long small Phillips screwdriver
- Outrider - Removes pliers and short inline Phillips.
- Tradesman - Removes scissors and long small Phillips screwdriver, adds metal saw/file
- WorkChamp - Adds metal saw/file and mini-screwdriver
- WorkChamp XL - Even bigger (the largest 111mm model) - Adds another five layers !!
- Swiss Army Knights (ex SOSAK) review: SAK Beast- Victorinox Hercules - August 1st, 2009