The original version of this knife was slide-locking. It was converted to be liner-locking in 2017.
- Large Blade * with a LIner-lock
- Wood saw
- Metal Saw / File / Nail-file - Stainless Steel on later versions
- Pliers with wire crimper and cutter
- Phillips in-line screwdriver - Short version
- Phillips in-line screwdriver - Long version
- Bottle-opener with large screwdriver & wire stripper * - liner-locking
- Can-opener with small screwdriver tip
* In the original version:
The main blade was slide-locking.
The screwdriver was not locking
- Awl/ Reamer - Sewing eye only on slide-lock version
- Corkscrew - with ....
- Patented mini-screwdriver
Standard scratch resistant red Nylon
In 2017 Victorinox completely revised their 111mm product line and ceased production of slide-lock models. The WorkChamp was converted to be liner-locking as part of that change.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: Liner-lock:- 29mm; Slide-lock:- 28.9mm
- Weight: Liner-lock:- 228g; Slide-lock:- 205g
- 0.8564 - Victorinox AN: Liner-lock, red Nylon scales
- 0.9064 - Victorinox AN: Slide-lock, red Nylon scales
- 53761 - US Model: Slide-lock, red Nylon scales
- Hercules - No metal saw/file, no mini-screwdriver
- Tradesman - No scissors or long small Phillips screwdriver
- WorkChamp XL - Adds a rescue blade, clip-point blade, equestrian hook, combo tool, and shackle opener/marlinspike.