The Victorinox WorkChamp is a larger 111mm knife with 6 tool layers and a locking main-blade using the Slide Lock mechanism. It comes standard with red scratch resistant nylon handles.
- Large Locking Knife Blade
- Wood Saw
- Metal Saw/File ''- stainless steel version on some examples.'
- Pliers with wire crimper and cutter
- Phillips head screwdriver - inline version
- Phillips head screwdriver - inline long version
- Bottle Opener with large screwdriver & wire stripper
- Can Opener with small screwdriver tip
Back Layer Tools
Standard Red Nylon
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 28.9mm
- Weight: 205g
- An earlier version of the WorkChamp was produced without the long-inline-Phillips screwdriver (like the early Hercules, and Outrider models).
- 53761 US Model: Red Nylon scales
- 0.9064 Victorinox AN: Red Nylon scales
- Victorinox 111mm Slide Lock Model Comparison
- Hercules - no metal saw/file, no mini-screwdriver
- Tradesman - no scissors or long small Phillips screwdriver
- WorkChamp XL - adds a rescue blade, clip-point blade, equestrian hook, combo tool, and shackle opener/marlinspike.
- Rescue Tool - liner-lock knife designed for rescue services