Currently available with red Cellidor scales, but originally it had Stainless Steel scales.
- Length: 74mm
- Width: 8.8mm (Cellidor)
- Weight: 33.6g (Cellidor)
- The original Prince has stainless steel scales, and no toothpick, tweezers or keyring.
- The Cavalier was the first version with Cellidor scales, toothpick, tweezers, and no keyring.
- An imitation tortoise-shell scaled model was named the Treasurer in this 1980 Canadian catalog. A version with exposed rivets alo existed.
The original Prince was made with with stainless steel scales. According to Victorinox the Prince model 0.6400.39 was produced between 1996 and 2005.
- 0.6400.31 Victorinox: Stainless Steel scales with design 1.
- 0.6400.39 Victorinox: Stainless Steel scales with scale design.
- 0.6402 Victorinox: Cavalier model Red Cellidor Scales with Toothpick and Tweezers, no keyring
- 0.6403 Victorinox: Red Cellidor Scales
- 54261 US Model: Red Cellidor Scales
- 54261.G US Model: Green Cellidor Scales