Currently available with either the standard red or black Cellidor scales (other colors may also be available).
- The no keyring version was originally named the Companion.
- 14kt Gold Version
- A smooth Alox scaled version was often used for advertising (Premium sales), but was available without promotions as well. Early models were available with a shackle rather than a keyring.
- The Horn Scaled Version was a luxury model produced as early as the 1960s, but probably not after 1980. These models typically, if not always, have tweezers with a metal head.
- The Rosewood luxury model includes toothpick and tweezers.
- A Prehistoric Mammoth Tusk Ivory handled version was introduced in the United States in November 2011. This natural material has great variation making each knife very unique, the handle scale on either side can have quite a variation. The material was probably cut with preserving the nature imperfections and minimizing waste material in mind, unlike typical mammoth ivory cuts. This is the first really new luxury pocket knife smaller than 91mm to be introduced by Victorinox in quiet some time. The 74mm line in general has been stagnate for more than a decade, which has led to thoughts that it might be phased out altogether in the near future. This makes this introduction all that more special, maybe it’s a final farewell for the line.
A smooth Alox version of the Executive was once offered, and the Director is a Stainless Steel handle version. Neither of these models include the toothpick and tweezers.
The Executive is one of the few Swiss Army Knives used on the television show ))MacGyver(( which aired from 1985 to 1992 that can be positively identified thanks to the distinctive appearance of the orange peeler. For instance, episode fourteen of the first season had a scene in which the star of the show uses the orange peeler of an executive to pry the lids off of four tubes of acid that were part of a bomb. The opening credits for each show following the first season included a portion of this footage.
- 0.6603 Victorinox: Red Cellidor scales
- 0.6603.3 Victorinox: Black Cellidor scales
- 0.6602.61 Victorinox: Horn scaled toothpick, tweezers, no keyring
- 0.6603.60 Victorinox: Rosewood scales with toothpick, tweezers, and keyring
- 0.6600.68 Victorinox: Mother of Pearl scales no toothpick, tweezers, or keyring