Silver ribbed Alox scales with plain silver cross (same as vintage Electrician models).
- Length: 93mm
- Width: 11.7mm
- Weight: 68.6g
- This model was produced with an Elinox, as well as a Victorinox, tang-stamp, and early versions have brass liners.
- An official Swiss railway version; the silver Alox scales with plain cross have SBB-CFF stamped in a Panel on the top scale.
- Some samples with blades dated ‘98’ have turned up.
- A Red Alox scaled model with advertising on top scale for “BRUTSCH RUEGGER”. This company appears to have had every 93mm Alox model produced with the Swiss Cross emblem branded with their name at one time.
This model is pictured in a 1970s catalog. Some samples with blades dated ‘98’ have turned up indicating this knife was still being produced probably until at least the year 1999 or 2000. While fairly rare and difficult to acquire in the past, in 2010 and 2011 more old stock has been showing up for sale.
- 0.8100.27 Victorinox: Silver Alox with Silver Cross
- 2210 Victorinox: old article/model number (1970s ?)
- Electrician - replaces screwdriver with Electrician’s blade. Vintage model has same scales.
- Pioneer Rancher - replaces screwdriver with Pruning blade, slightly different scales.
- Pioneer - replaces screwdriver with can-opener, adds keyring, slightly different scales.
- Soldier 1961 - replaces screwdriver with can-opener, slightly different scales.
- Technician Plus - adds woodsaw (unofficial name, model 0.8110.27)