- Large Spear Point Blade
- Electrician's Blade with Wire Scrapper
- Cap-Lifter/slotted screw-driver/wire-bender
Silver Ribbed Alox are standard, but special version for collectors have been produced in other colors.
- Length: 93mm
- Width: 11.7mm
- Weight: 69.7g
- The original model had silver Alox scales with a silver cross emblem on the top scale.
- Available as an Official Swiss Railway version, the silver Alox scales with plain cross have SBB-CFF stamped in a Panel on the top scale.
- The Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Collectors Society (VSAKCS) annual club knife for 2008 was a Blue Alox Electrician that was offered to it's members. This was a special run of 100 knives.
- The Copper Electrician is from a special run made in June 2010 that produced 50 units. The knife has the chemical symbol for copper Cu printed in black on the bottom scale engraving panel.
- A Yellow-Gold Electrician was produced in a special run for collectors in April 2012. Limited to 50 knives, each knife is engraved with 'n/50' on the obverse of the small Electrician's blade (there is no production vintage). This knife also includes a couple additional special attributes such as a red shield background on the top scale, and a 'lightning' bolt logo in black printed in the engraving panel on the bottom scale. This anodizing color is not known to have been used on a 93mm model before, and almost certainly never with a red shield. The anodizing was originally described as an 'orange', but appears more gold.
- 0.8120.27 Victorinox: Silver Alox w/Cross
- 0.8120.26 Victorinox: Silver Alox w/Shield
- Electrician Plus - adds a wood saw.
- Pioneer Rancher - replaces Electrician's blade with small pruner/hawkbill blade
- Victorinox Pioneer - replaces sheepsfoot electricians' blade with the standard can opener/screwdriver tool.
- Electrician Solo - contains only single sheepsfoot electricians' blade.
- Pioneer Apprentice - only 1 layer, removes reamer and caplifter.
- Master Electrician - a Cellidor scaled knife with many additional tools.