- Large Blade
- Large Clip Point Blade
- Wood Saw with Can/Bottle Opener - includes a blade guard, and has a reputation as one of the best saws, although tests conducted by MTo members have questioned this.
Back Layer Tools
The Mauser and other 108mm knives do not have any non-blade tools such as the typical toothpick and tweezers. This is typical of the military knives, but rare for the civilian knives.
Olive Drab Green Nylon, with Mauser logo.
- Length: 108mm
- The Mauser with File/Match-Striker (rev.2 of the saw/opener tool) was also produced, but it seems in significantly lower numbers than the original.
- The rare black Nylon scaled Walther, manufactured between 1996 and 1997, is the same as the Mauser except for the unique scales and the exclusion of the etching on the main blade. Only 4972 units are estimated to be produced, and it is the only 108mm knife known to have black Nylon scales.
This model was marketed by Mauser of Germany and came with unique packaging that included booklet identifying the tools in several languages. The knife was based on the original GAK, and was produced between roughly 1984 to 2001. Victorinox estimates production at 1/4 million units.
- The GAK - German Army Issue Knife, No Clippoint Blade
- Trooper - No Clip point Blade
- Other Victorinox 108mm Models
- SAAM'S: Victorinox 108mm Series Overview