It is very similar to the common Pocket Pal, but includes a keyring.
There is also a model with Silver Checkered Alox Scales and no keyring.
The Excelsior comes in standard red Cellidor scales. There was also a model with silver ribbed Alox scales.
There was a Silver Textured Alox model that had no keyring.
It looks like the name Excelsior was used for a couple of different models.
A catalog seems to place the Silver Textured Alox model from late 70's to early 80's - (needs verification).
SAKWIKI initially had this identified as a'fairly uncommon knife' (see above). However this model (with keyring) seems to have been resurrected as it appears in the 2017 catalogue (possibly replacing one of the other models such as the Pocket Pal?)
- Length: 84mm
- Width: 5.38mm (Checkered Alox)
- Weight: 21.8g (Checkered Alox)
- 0.6901 - Cellidor version with keyring
- 0.6900.27 - Ribbed Alox version without keyring
- Pocket Pal - Same knife as the Cellidor model, but it does not include the keyring.
- Secretary - Smooth Alox scales, no keyring
- Popular - Red Checkered Alox scales, includes keyring
- Sentry - Same shape and design, but only the large blade - also known as the 'Junior'