- Knife Blade - locking blade on the “S” models only
- Nail File/Nail Cleaner
- Scissors - micro-serrated
- Cap Lifter and screwdriver - pressure-locking screwdriver and wire stripper
- Can Opener
Ergonomic Cellidor scales, with the EvoGrip models also featuring rubber inserts for improved retention and comfort.
- Length: 85mm (3.25 in.) nominal frame size
- Width: 17mm
- Weight: 73g (EVO 16)
- EvoGrip 16 have black rubber grip pads installed on the scales.
- EVO S16 has a locking main blade.
- EvoWood 16 features wooden scales of solid Swiss Walnut, no keyring, and no toothpick.
- The 2012 Patagonian Expedition Race knife was an EvoGrip S16 featuring the EvoGrip handles and the S (saftey) locking main-blade.
First introduced in 2005, the EVOGrip version was introduced 2007, and the “S” version was introduced in 2009. The ))EvoWood(( 16, was introduced in 2010, with wooden scales made from Swiss Walnut harvested from waste wood of other processes. The original wood is from a managed sustainable resource.
- 16387 - EvoWood 16
- 16800 - EvoGrip S16 Patagonian Expedition Race knife
- 16811 - EVOGrip 16 Red Scales
- 16967 - EVO 16 Red Scales
- ????? - EVO S16 Red Scales