Stainless Steel - It is only available in a grey/silver steel color, but different machined engraved patterns were produced. Some versions have an engraving panel; a small smooth area on one side of the scales.
- Length: 58mm
- Width: 5.1mm
- Weight: 19.9g
- Different Guilloché designs have been engraved in the scales.
- Brushed matte stainless steel finish is also available.
- Less common, a version without an engraving panel, this may have been released much later than the more common version that includes the panel.
The Broker was likely first released in 198n? (the Broker is shown in SAB 1985 catalog). It is now retired, but it is not known when it was officially retired.
Although the SAB-1985 catalog shows and describes the Broker as not having a keyring, this was likely an error, and that configuration should have been labeled the Ensign. The SAB-1989 catalog shows both the Ensign and the Broker, with the Broker including a keyring as is common today.
- 0.6201.30 Victorinox AN: Matte Finish
- 0.6201.39 Victorinox AN: Guilloché design
- 53709 US Model: includes engraving panel
- 54709 US Model: no engraving panel
- Ensign - very similar, no keyring
- Companion - smooth Alox scaled knife
- Diplomat - Stamped Stainless Steel scales, SD tip on nail file
- Bijou - Cellidor scales, toothpick, tweezers and no keyring.
- Classic - Cellidor scales, toothpick, and tweezers