- Large Clip-Point Blade
- Small Clip-Point Blade
- Pliers - Wenger slip joint design.
- Cap-lifter (bottle opener) and Screwdriver
Back Layer Tools
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Short Chain with Split-Ring (lanyard/keyring attachment)
Black synthetic scales with a Buck logo on top and bottom scales. This handle design is exclusive to the SwissBuck line.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 20mm
- Weight: 104g
SwissBuck knives were made by Wenger for exclusive import by Buck Knives beginning in 1991, and were discontinued in 1998.
- 87502 SwissBuck: US distribution
- TaskMate I - removes scissors, toothpick, and tweezers.
- Remedy - woodsaw replaces pliers, and nail file/cleaner replaces the small-blade.
- Tradesman - similar tools; by Wenger
- Deluxe Tinker - similar tools; by Victorinox