Red Alox scales with the cross emblem instead of the current Victorinox logo.
- SIAM commemorative knife was produced in March 2011 for collectors in Thailand. This model is bi-color featuring a dark-red top-scale, and a blue bottom scale. The top scale is the old advertising style with a large silver Swiss cross, and an light copper toned elephant illustration outlined in black in the printing panel. The blades are stamped with a serial number from the run (50/n) on the reverse side (centered); only 50 knives were made.
- The Blue Sailor was produced in a special short run of only 50 knives in March 2011. Each of the knifes are numbered on the mainblade with a serial number from the run (n/50). This knife is a member of a special Blue Marlinspike Series that was produced between December 2010 and March 2011 for collectors.
- The Black Sailor was produced in a special short run of only 50 knives in December 2012 and features a “US Navy” print in blue on the reverse. Each of the knifes are numbered on the main blade and includes the year “2012”.
- The Orange Sailor was produced in a special short run of only 50 knives in December 2012. Each of the knifes are numbered on the main blade and includes the year “2012”.
Model 0.8080.20 was produced staring in 1986. As of May-2009, Victorinox’s computer system said that this model was still available, but they did not have any stock. So the status of this model is in question. Before 1980 it had the number 2208.
- 2208 Victorinox: vintage model number before 1980, Red Alox
- 0.8080.20 Victorinox: Red Alox
- Midshipman - One more layer, adds bottle opener and can opener/screwdriver.
- First Mate - One more layer, adds bottle opener and pruner blade.
- Pioneer 2223 / Sea Pioneer - replaces saw with opener/drivers layer for can-opener/screwdriver and cap-lifter/screwdriver tools.
- Seaman - Single layer, no saw.