The Victorinox Duke of Edinburgh's Award Pocket Tool is currently the only 91mm model to have a round tip blade. It has been put together specifically for the award scheme. It is similar to the Compact, replacing the corkscrew with a Phillips screwdriver. The DofE Pocket Tool and the Compact are the only current 91mm knives to substitute the separate can opener and cap lifter tools with a combo tool (see Time Keeper it may also be available). The combo tool occupies the position opposite the main blade which most often has a small blade, allowing the knife to be one layer thinner. This knife contains a large number of functions for its relatively small size. This model is not available in all Markets.
- Large Knife Blade with rounded tip
- Combo Tool - Cap Lifter, Can Opener, Screwdriver, wire stripper
Back Layer Tools
Red Cellidor scales with the DofE logo printed on the front.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 14mm
- Weight: 65g
- 1.3403.NP - Red Scales
- Compact - corkscrew replaces Phillips screwdriver, adds plus scales(Pen and Straight Pin), and has a standard spear point blade.
- Golfer 91mm - corkscrew replaces Phillips screwdriver, and no hook.
- My First Victorinox - 84mm model with rounded tip blade, no scissors, and no Back side tools.