The Victorinox 84mm Climber (Climber small) is a 3 layer model with similar tools to the larger 91mm Climber, but of smaller size. Discontinued model.
- Large Knife Blade
- Small Knife Blade - older models have the Clip-point/Angle blade style
- Cap Lifter with Screwdriver and Wire Stripper
- Can Opener
Back Layer Tools
Standard Red Cellidor scales are most common.
- This knife was make with different scale materials such as Nylon, cracked-ice synthetic, and Horn. The buffalo horn scaled version is named the Vice President in this 1980 Canadian catalog.
- Early versions may included a shackle.
- Early versions may include the long nail file on the back.
A discontinued model, this knife was quite popular in its day. The larger 91mm version has continued to evolve and is still available.
- 0.3703 Victorinox AN: Red Cellidor
- 0.3702.61 Victorinox AN: Horn scaled, no keyring
- Salesman - Phillips driver instead of corkscrew
- Alumnus - nailfile replaces the small blade
- Tourist - 2 layers, no scissors
- Climber - 91mm version with same basic tools; newer versions add a Multipurpose Hook