The Wenger Serrated Tool Chest is a large 9-layer 85mm Swiss Army Knife very similar to the Tool Chest, changing to a serrated main blade, and replacing the nailfile with a small plain-edge blade. Discontinued model.
- Large Knife Blade - 100% serrated
- Small Knife Blade
- Magnifying Glass / Screwdriver - Mineral crystal lens
- Fish Scaler/Hook Disgorger/Line Guide
- Scissors - micro-serrated self sharpening design
- Carabiner Clip or "Snap Shackle"
- Phillips Screwdriver - automatic pressure locking
- Wood Saw - double-cut design
- Metal Saw/File
- Screwdriver / Cap Lifter / Wire stripper - automatic pressure locking
- Can Opener
Standard Red Synthetic Scales
- Length: 85mm (nominal frame size)
- Was also produced without the small keychain, and just the keyring.
- 16406 Wenger US: red scales