The Wenger Serrated Tool Chest is a large nine-layer 85mm Swiss Army Knife very similar to the Tool Chest, but with a serrated main blade and a small plain-edged blade replacing the nail-file.
- Large blade - 100% serrated
- Small blade
- Magnifying glass / Screwdriver - mineral crystal lens
- Fish-scaler / Hook-disgorger / Line-guide
- Scissors - micro-serrated and sharpening design
- Carabiner clip - or 'snap-shackle'
- Phillips screwdriver - automatic pressure locking
- Wood saw - double-cut design
- Metal saw / File
- Screwdriver / Cap-lifter / Wire-stripper - automatic pressure locking
The small chain was not always supplied with this model
Standard red synthetic scales
- Length: 85mm
- 16406: Red scales (US Model Number)