- Large Knife Blade - partially serrated blade, one-handed opening, locking
- Cap-Lifter with Screwdriver and Wire Stripper - pressure lock
- Can Opener
Wooden scales with a SAC (Swiss Alpine Club) logo
Three different models were produced:
- The RangerWood 161 (main photo) was made in a limited production run of 200 units. The box and the main blade both feature the 150 years logo, with the Club's slogan "More Than Just Mountaineering" in German, French, Italian, and Romanish. The SAC-CAS logo is also located on the back scale
- The RangerWood 161.P1.CAS (see above) does not feature any logo etched on the main blade, has a different SAC-CAS logo on the box and the Swiss Alpine Club emblem is imprinted on the front scale.
- A third model was produced that shows only '150' and the Club's logo on the main blade, omitting the slogan. This model has the Club's logo on the front scale. Its box identifies it as 1.077.161.830.C. It is currently unknown how many of these were produced or whether its numbers were included in the total of 200.
These models were produced at the end of 2012 and also sold during early 2013
- Length: 130mm (nominal size)
- AF.1.077.161.830.C (RangerWood 161)
- AF.1.077.161.830.P1.CAS (RangerWood 161.P1.CAS)
- Ranger 61 - The regular version of this knife wth plastic scales, and plain edged blade
- Ranger 60 - A Phillips screwdriver replaces the corkscrew
- RangerWood 55 - Standard main blade, and adds saw layer