The RangerGrip 95s sold in Bulgaria may have a laser etching including the emblem of the Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Service on the rubber inserts of the scales.
This model had limited production - see the History section below.
Only available in limited numbers in Eastern Europe - Now retired
- Large plain-edged blade - one-handed-opening and locking
- Needle-nose folding pliers
- Wood saw
- Metal saw / file - full length, stainless-steel grind
- Cap-lifter with large screwdriver
The scales are an orange synthetic with black rubber like inserts for extra retention.
They have a ¼" hex-shaped hole near the tail-end, which is part of the bit-driver incorporated into the frame and scales of the knife.
Introduced in late 2012, possibly sold from the beginning of 2013.
Second edition. The first version of this model, developed in collaboration with the Mountain Rescue Service of the Republic of Bulgaria to meet the specific requirements for work in the mountains, comes with two different types of chisels - soft and hard materials.
This modified version will find all the advantages of the first model, except the awl for soft materials. Now it is replaced with a corkscrew. Anyone who has tried to tighten icy shoelaces during winter walks, knows how difficult it is. Using a corkscrew, tight icy walk becomes child's play.
Limited edition of 500 copies, sold only in Bulgaria and two more countries. This model comes with a canvas bag with the ability to attach to a belt, or backpack strap.
Ed. Note: Not sure why this text says 'chisels' must mean awls - possibly translation error.
Versions sold in Bulgaria contain a special etching in the rubber handle insert for the Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Service.
- Length: 130mm
- Width: 37.5mm - At the widest point
- Weight: 297g / 368g - with sheath and screwdriver bits
- 1.077.095.827: The same model number is used for versions with and without the Mountain Rescue Service logo
- Ranger 88 Rescue - Replaces the corkscrew with a cylindrical designed reamer
- RangerGrip 90 - One layer thinner: Removes the cap-lifter/screwdriver and awl; replaces the metal file with a shorter version; replaces the corkscrew with the cylindrical designed reamer