- Large plain-edged locking blade - One-handed opening
- Needle-nose folding pliers
- Wood saw
- Metal saw / File - Full length, stainless steel grind
- Cap-lifter with large screwdriver
Note: Two reamer/awl tools and no corkscrew/Phillips
The scales are orange synthetic with black rubber like inserts for extra grip.
The scales have a ¼" hex shaped hole near the tail end of the knife which forms a standard hex bit-driver built into the frame and scales of the knife.
Versions sold in Bulgaria contain a special etching in the rubber handle insert for the Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Service.
Introduced in 2011.
Developed by Wenger in partnership with Mountain Rescue Service of Bulgaria and sharing some common tools with the Mike Horn Ranger. Reported to be a limited edition in its initial configuration, this might just apply to the MRS Official Version.
The Bulgarian Wenger web site notes that:
- Length: 130mm
- Width: 37.5mm - At the widest point
- Weight: 297g / 368g - With sheath and bits
- 1.077.088.827: Also for models without the Mountain Rescue Service logo
- RangerGrip 95 - Rescue II - Replaces the cylindrical reamer with a corkscrew
- RangerGrip 90 - One layer thinner; removes the cap-lifter/screwdriver and awl; replaces the metal file with the shorter version