All the models in this series have a liner locking main-blade with a release button on the bottom scale.
The Ranger 105 features a partially-serrated main-blade, rather than the plain-edge of the Ranger 05.
Discontinued - Being replaced by the New Ranger series.
- Large Blade - Clip-point, locking
- Wood Saw
- Cap-lifter / Screwdriver - with pressure activated lock and wire stripper
- Can Opener
Black Nylon synthetic scales with an inlaid red/silver Wenger logo on the top scale and a red lock-release button on the bottom. This model is also available with camouflage print scales (Ranger Camo 05).
The Ranger 105 has a 60% serrated clip-point blade (starting at the tang).
- Length: 120mm
- 1.77.05: Ranger 05, black Nylon scales
- 1.77.05.802: Ranger Camo 05, camouflage print scales
- 1.77.105: Serrated Ranger 105 (60/40 serrated blade), black Nylon scales