It is very similar to the more well-known Evolution S557 model, but adding the Wenger exclusive cigar-cutter tool and featuring a locking 60% serrated main blade.
- Large blade - 60% serrated; locking
- Small blade
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Bottle-opener / Screwdriver - with automatic pressure lock and a wire stripper
Red Cellidor Evolution.
The Orvis 13 Special Edition was probably the original model to feature this tool configuration. It had green traditional scales, and 'ORVIS' was inlaid in metal into the bottom scale.
This was model was introduced around 2010 and seemed out of step with naming conventions at the time: no Evo/Evolution, or 'S' for the safety locking blade. It could have been a special run done by request for a specific dealer or distributor.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 30.9mm (Evo scales)
- Weight: 149g
- 16991: Red Evolution scales (US Model number)
- 89R60000: Green traditional scales (Orvis model number)