|The Wenger Classic 66 is a two-layer 85mm Swiss Army Knife. |
This model was also sold, without toothpick and tweezers, as the Basic 66.
- Large blade
- Combo Tool - which functions as a bottle opener/cap lifter, can opener, and patented locking-screwdriver
Not present in the Basic 66 model.
Standard scales are red Cellidor.
- Earlier models did not include the toothpick and tweezers.
- The Basic 66 is part of an economic line of knives, sold at a cheaper price, which usually features the Wenger shield just printed on the front scale and has no toothpick or tweezers.
The earlier name for this model is not known, from 2011 it was listed as the Classic 66.
- Length: 3.25" - 85mm
- 1.66.49 - Classic 66 with red scales
- 1.066.049.000 - Classic 66 with red scales (later format model number)
- 1.66.41 - Basic 66
- Lumberjack - A similar Victorinox model, does not include corkscrew