- Large blade - partially serrated, liner-locking
- Long-nose pliers - folding, with a wire-cutter
- Marlinspike / Shackle-opener - with ruler calibrations
- Screwdriver / Bottle-opener
- 3.5mm straight-edged screwdriver
Black Nylon scales, contoured in the Evolution style to fit the hand. Deep checkering is moulded into the thumb area on both sides. One side carries the Wenger cross logo, along with the Wenger name and 'Alinghi' is molded into the scales. The cross logo icon is a push button, which, when depressed, releases the liner lock on the knife blade.
Introduced in the summer of 2007.
Alinghi was the name given to the 2003 Switzerland based racing team and boat set up for the America's Cup race, by Ernesto Bertarelli. It raced under the colors of the Société Nautique de Genève . The Alinghi team won the America's Cup challenge in 2003 in Auckland New Zealand. This was the first time a team was successful in their first attempt to challenge for the cup, and marked for the first time in the 152-year history of the challenge that America's Cup was taken to Europe. The Alinghi team successfully defended its title in 2007 at the America's Cup in Valencia, Spain.
- 1.077.177.000: Black Nylon scales (US Model Number: 20011)
- Alinghi 176 - A Phillips screwdriver replaces the corkscrew; One-handed opening blade
- Alinghi 181/SUI-1 - A can-opener replaces the fine-screwdriver: Adds the 1/4" bit-driver to the scales; One-handed opening blade
- Mike Horn Ranger - Four layers with pliers and a metal saw/file; Features two large blades