The Alinghi comes with a fitted nylon sheath.
For more information on these models and their history see the Alinghi series page.
- Large blade - partially serrated, liner-locking
- Long-nose pliers - folding, with a wire-cutter
- Marlinspike / Shackle-opener - with ruler calibrations
- Screwdriver / Bottle-opener
- 3.5mm straight-edged screwdriver
Black Nylon scales, contoured in the Evolution style to fit the hand. Deep checkering is moulded into the thumb area on both sides. One side carries the Wenger cross logo, along with the Wenger name and 'Alinghi' moulded into the scales. The cross logo icon is a push button, which, when depressed, releases the liner lock on the knife blade.
- 1.077.177.000: Black Nylon scales (US Model Number: 20011)
- Alinghi 176 - A Phillips screwdriver replaces the corkscrew; one-handed opening blade
- Alinghi 181/SUI-1 - A can-opener replaces the fine-screwdriver; adds the ¼” bit-driver to the scales; one-handed opening blade
- Mike Horn Ranger - Four layers with pliers and a metal saw/file; features two large blades
- Ranger 38-36 - 120mm two-layer model; probably assembled from spare stock left from Alinghi series production