They are also known as the Yachtsman models and are supplied with a fitted nylon sheath.
For more information on these models and their history see the Alinghi series page.
- Large blade - partially serrated, liner locking, and one-handed opening
- Long-nose pliers - folding, with a wire-cutter
- Marlinspike / Shackle-opener - with ruler calibrations
- Screwdriver / Bottle-opener
- Technician's screwdriver - 3.5mm, straight edged
Black Nylon scales, contoured in the Evolution style to fit the hand. Deep checkering is molded into the thumb area on both sides. One side carries the Wenger cross logo, along with the Wenger name and Alinghi moulded into the scales. The Wenger logo is a push button, which, when depressed, releases the liner-lock on the knife blade.
- Length: 130mm
- 1.077.176.000: Black Nylon scales (US model number: 16310)
- Alinghi 177 - The corkscrew replaces the Phillips screwdriver; non-one-handed blade
- Alinghi 181/SUI-1 - The corkscrew replaces the Phillips screwdriver; the can-opener replaces the fine-screwdriver; adds a standard ¼” bit-driver
- Mike Horn Ranger - A four layer 'adventure' model with pliers; metal saw/file; two large blades; (no marlinspike)