The Wenger Air Traveler replaces the usual small pen-blade with an eyeglass/micro-screwdriver so it meets commercial passenger airline security regulations, and can also be carried in other more restricted areas. If one already carries a larger knife, then this model may complement it by adding some useful pocket tools without redundancy.
Table of contents
Regular red synthetic scales are standard.
- Length: 65mm
A Realtree Hardwoods scaled version with the same tool configuration was sold as an OptiTool, even though a different configuration uses that name. This version has grey anti-reflective coated tools.
- 16912: Red synthetic scales
- 16459: Realtree Hardwoods in blister pack; sold as OptiTool
Both US format model numbers
- OptiTool - A small blade replaces the nail-file
- Esquire - The micro screwdriver is replaced with the regular pen-blade
- Swiss Clipper AT - Adds the folding nail-clipper