This model uses a fixed-blade construction with a single snap-back watch case opener blade (the blade does not fold into the handle). It has standard 85mm sized Alox handles, which makes for a very slim width of less than 5mm. This model is often available in different colors and with branding/advertising for different watch manufacturers.
There is a very similar Victorinox model in production - the Victorinox Delémont Watchmaker 60 (0.6990.16).Discontinued model.
- Watch Case Opener - fixed blade
Alox scaled handles, in red or custom colors for different watch manufacturers.
- Length: 85mm (handles), 155.5mm (total length)
- Width: 4.5mm
- Weight: 25.0g
- 126.96.36.199 - Red scaled Wenger version (also known as the Watchmaker 60)
- 1.092.090.10 - Blue scaled Wenger version (also known as the Watchmaker 60.10)
- 1.092.090.20 - Black scaled Wenger version (also known as the Watchmaker 60.20)
- Watchmaker 85 - A folding model, that also contains a regular blade
- Minathor - A multifunction/tool model made specifically for the watch, jewelry, and micro-technology user
- Patriot - A model of the same style but with large and small knife blades; no watch-case opener
- Victorinox Watch Case Opener - A Victorinox folding knife; also featuring a regular blade (Watchmaker 85 equivalent)
- Victorinox Delémont Collection Watchmaker 60 - similar Victorinox model