Page flagged for deletion - Merged into Voyager page
The Voyager Lite is a more contemporary 91mm Swiss Army knife from Victorinox with 4 tool layers extending the features of the smaller Voyager model with a white LED light and in-Line Phillips screwdriver.
As of 2016 (probably a lot earlier) this knife is discontinued, being replaced by the Traveller Lite
- Large Blade
- Small Blade
- Cap-Lifter/slotted screw-driver/wire-bender
- Can Opener w/small screw-driver
- Phillips Screwdriver
Back Layer Tools
- Reamer/Awl with Sewing-eye
- Multipurpose Hook with nail-file
- Eyeglass/Jewelers Screwdriver
- Keyring/Split-ring attachment point
- Digital clock/alarm/timer
- LED light in layer module
- Straight Pin
Translucent red textured Nylon scales with a digital display. The logo is red and white and is also a switch to control the display.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 25mm
- Weight: 109g
First introduced in 2003, it is sometimes packaged in a multicolored model specific branded box.
- 1.7905.VT Victorinox AN: Translucent Red scales
- 53968 US Model: Translucent Red scales
- Voyager - omits the light and the Phillips head screwdriver.
- Spartan Lite - omits the clock/alarm and scissors.
- Traveller Lite - adds altimeter/barometer/thermometer functions to the digital display.
- Altimeter - No Light or In-Line Phillips, omits the clock/alarm/timer features from the digital display.