It introduced a brand new tool the large marlin spike for marine use, and also features a liner-locking, partially-serrated one-hand opening main blade.
- Partially-serrated knife blade which is liner-locking and one-handed opening
- Cap-lifter with large screwdriver - liner locking
- Can-opener with small screwdriver
- Large Marlin Spike - liner locking
The model is also supplied with an orange lanyard - See picture
Blue nylon with a printed compass rose emblem.
Several promotional pictures show these scales with the compass rose missing.
This was a surprise announcement from Victorinox in 2018 and introduced a new, unique and unusual tool, the large marlin spike. The Skipper Pro is a sibling to the Skipper and depending upon the nautical needs of the user one or other model could be selected.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 24mm
- Weight: 196g
- 0.8503.2MW: Liner-lock, ¾ serrated OH blade, blue scales
- Skipper - Different marlin spike; non OH-blade; adds a pliers/in-line Phillips screwdriver layer, and a corkscrew; same scales and lanyard