Name Disambiguation: The name Motorist was also used for an older (pre-1985) model, more commonly known as the Automobile.
- Large blade
- Small blade
- Wood saw
- Cap-lifter / Slotted screwdriver - with wire-bender
- Can-opener / Small-slotted screwdriver - that also works with Phillips screws
- Reamer with a sewing-eye
- Fine slotted screwdriver
- Multipurpose hook
- Keyring / Split-ring attachment point
Economy nylon, hot-stamped with the standard Victorinox shield.
The Motorist was a relatively uncommon model, only made in the mid to late 1990s. It may have been a one-run, non-catalogue, Europe-only model, or possibly made for a reseller/dealer. See the MultiTool.org discussion here, for more information.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 24.4mm
- Weight: 135g
This is a somewhat unusual model number, as economy scales are usually indicated by a 3 prefix (ie 3.3723.xx). The .8x usually indicates it is a special run.
- Huntsman - No pliers
- Deluxe Climber - No wood saw
- Handyman - Adds the metal saw and chisel
- Craftsman - Replaces the corkscrew with a Phillips screwdriver; adds the metal saw and chisel
- Evolution S52 - A similar Delémont model