This model uses a slightly different liner-locking design to the other three-layer 111mm liner-lock models: The main-blade features a liner-lock, but located in an outside layer rather than the centre layer position established with the Trailmaster/Trekker. This configuration means the main-blade has a liner-lock, but the cap-lifter/screwdriver is non-locking. It includes the smaller/thinner (2mm wide) 'slide-lock' openers and the reamer with the sewing-eye, making this model an interesting hybrid of the side and liner lock 111mm designs.
Limited Edition, unspecified production.
- Large blade - liner-lock, partially serrated, serrations start at tip
- Cheese blade
- Cap-lifter / Screwdriver - non locking with 90º stop
- Can-opener / Small screwdriver
Bubinga Hardwood with the Victorinox shield logo laser-engraved in the top scale.
In 2012 this special-edition wooden scaled Cheese-Knife featuring Bubinga hardwood scales, and a liner-locking main-blade was produced for the Victorinox flag-ship store in London, England. It was only available through the London store. Initial production was only 500 knives.
In December 2013 a US Edition was also introduced known as the Hardwood Cheese Knife. The model number indicates it was a limited or special-edition, no information on production quantities was available.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 17.2mm
- Weight: 117g
- 0.8301.69L12: Special Edition Bubinga three-layer version for Victorinox London store.
- 0.8301.69L12US2: Used in US marketing for this knife. The box was erroneously numbered 0.8301.69112US2, mistaking the L for a 1.
- Käsemesser / Cheese Knife - Removes the can-opener, cap-lifter, and reamer layer; adds a toothpick (/and tweezers); different scales