This knife is relatively thick; there are 3 aluminum liners on each side of the middle layer.
The FASS 90 replaced the previous version made by Wenger, which was unofficially called Wenger STGW 90.
- Large Knife Blade
- Small Knife Blade
- Sight adjustment tool. This layer has a unique backspring with a protrusion at the end for making scope turret adjustments
- Cap-Lifter/slotted screw-driver/wire-bender
- Can Opener/small-slotted screw-driver that works with Phillips also
Black cellidor. The front scale has several markings that indicate how to use the sight adjustment tool.
This model was introduced in 2015 when it replaced the Wenger STGW 90. It was developed for Grünig + Elmiger Swiss hunting and shooting sports equipment company.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 19.5mm
- Weight: 87.2g
- 03.610 - Black Cellidor scales
- Wenger STGW 90 - older version made by Wenger. Similar tools and scales (official name unknown).