- Large blade
- Small blade
- Cap-lifter/Slotted screwdriver/Wire-bender
- Can-opener/Small slotted screwdriver - that also works with Phillips screws
Back Layer Tools
Red Cellidor scales are standard, other colors were offered from time to time. Advertising models have a wide variety of colors.
- Earlier and/or economy versions didn't include the toothpick or tweezers in the scales.
- Was also available without a keyring attachment (as late as 2009).
- A luxury version with Mother of Pearl scales was also produced.
- There was also a version with horn scales, that included the toothpick and tweezers, and no keyring.
- Length: 84mm
- Width: 14mm
- Weight: 51g (keyring version)
- 0.3603: Standard model, red scales, keyring (US Model Number: 53131)
- 0.3602: No-keyring
- 0.3600.68: Mother of Pearl scales with no keyring, toothpick or tweezers
- 0.3603.JU: 1984 centennial edition
- Sportsman - A nail-file instead of the small blade
- Tinker 84mm - The Tinker in the 84mm size, replaces the corkscrew with a Phillips driver
- Recruit - No backside tools (reamer/corkscrew)
- Spartan - A larger 91mm model with the same tools