- Large blade
- Small blade
- Cap-lifter / Slotted screwdriver / Wire-bender
- Can-opener / Small slotted screwdriver - that also works with Phillips screws
Back Layer Tools
Red Cellidor is standard; other colours are available.
- The Star of David version was produced in some markets. Older versions have the can-key in the Phillips driver
- A no-keyring and no toothpick & tweezers edition was produced
- An unusual version of the Tinker Small is available in the Japanese market: the Tinker for Kids. It has the rounded tipped blade from the My First Victorinox models and the small blade is replaced with the nailfile - see image below.
- A standard red Cellidor Tinker Small is included in the Dutch Army Survival Kit - Survival Kit, Uitgebreid. It is supplied in an aluminum case secured by a a rubber band, which also contains a fishing kit; AAA flashlight; compass; rope; firesteel; whistle; matches; copper wire; candle; twenty water purifying tablets; condom; four safety pins; small bandage; small gauze; scalpel blade; two sachet ORS; needle; three zip-ties; mirror and a printed guide. The kit is issued to special forces like the Dutch Korps Commando Troepen and has its own number: NSN: 8465-17-124-7315. This example dates from 2015.
- Length: 84mm
- Width: 14mm
- Weight: 53g
- 0.4603: Red Cellidor (US Model Number - 53133 )
- 0.4600.nn: Star of David version: Blue scales, no toothpick, no tweezers, and no keyring
- 0.4603.JU: 1984 centennial
- 0.4603.3LTD: Black with gold Victorinox logo pattern (aka 'Black Revival') scales. Introduced in 2010
- 0.4603.FK: Childrens Tinker Knife