This knife extends the popular Tinker by replacing the tweezers in the top scale with a digital timepiece containing alarm and timer functions.
The Timekeeper is a similarly named, but completely different model, which features an analogue clock in one scale, and a different toolset.
- Large blade
- Small blade
- Cap-Lifter/slotted screw-driver - with wire-bender
- Can Opener/small-slotted screw-driver - that also works with Phillips screws
Textured red translucent scales. These scales are standard on knives with the electronic tools scale.
Limited information, however there appears to be a nearly identical model that replaces the Phillips with the corkscrew.
There may also be a version that removes the opener-layer and replaces the small blade with the Combo-tool.
One of these models maybe named the Digital Timekeeper.
The Timekeeper was Victorinox's first model to contain a clock, which was an analogue clock mounted on one scale. The Timekeeper Alarm came out later featuring the digital clock - There was also the Voyager model which had timer functions and additional/different tools. The Timekeeper Alarm was discontinued in 2006 or 2007. Both were ultimately replaced by the Traveller model which has all the digital scale functions combined together in one unit.
Note: This information to be confirmed
- 56978 US Model with Phillips, referred to as Timekeeper Alarm by Victorinox
- Tinker - No digital functions; adds the tweezers
- TimeKeeper - Has an analogue clock in 'Plus' scales; the combo-tool replaces the openers/awl; a corkscrew replaces the Phillips; adds scissors - ie the Compact toolset
- Voyager - Adds scissors and the hook; a corkscrew replaces the Phillips; includes 'Plus' scales