Name disambiguation: The TimeKeeper Alarm is a similarly named, but completely different, model which features a digital clock in one scale and the Tinker main toolset.
The TimeKeeper was discontinued in 2007.
- Multipurpose hook - newer versions include nail-file/match striker.
Red or black Cellidor scales. The top scale bulges slightly (approx. 3mm) to allow room for the clock.
Introduced in early 1992, it was discontinued in 2007, (although supply was available from inventory for some years after that). Early versions had a dial with Roman numerals at XII and VI, with ten dashes for the other hour marks, later versions had a dial with all twelve Arabic numerals (see image on screen).
The Timekeeper paved the way for the later models with digital timepieces in the scales, such as the Traveller.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 15.9mm (19mm including the clock protrusion)
- Weight: 68.14g
- 1.3406: Red Cellidor (US model number: 53431)
- 1.3406.3: Black Cellidor
- Compact - No clock
- SuperTimer - A SwissChamp variation that also has the clock in the front scale
- Timekeeper Alarm - Similarly named, but very different model: Digital not analogue clock and the Tinker main toolset