The Rover is a 58mm Victorinox Swiss Army Knife that is very similar to the Classic, exchanging the scissors for a 58mm combination tool.
- Pen blade
- Nail-file with nail-cleaning tip
- Cap-lifter multi-tool with a flat head screwdriver tip
This model comes with red and black or translucent green (emerald) Cellidor scales.
- 'Emergency Blade' Rover - This variation replaces the standard pen blade with a Wharncliffe style blade.
- Golfer Rover - This variation has a golfer's image on the front scale and a divot repair tool replacing the nail-file.
- With pen - The official name of this variation is not known, but was most likely only available as a promotional model similar to the Rally variation - the Talisman. On this model, as on the Talisman, the retractable pen replaces the toothpick.
Pre-1997 the cap-lifter tool did not have the wire stripper.
Victorinox ceased manufacturing of the flat tipped combination tool in the early 2000s and models with this tool are discontinued.
- 0.6113: Standard model with red Cellidor scales