The Wenger Ranger 10 is a two-layer model, which was also known as the Century with Woodsaw.
This model contains a large locking main-blade and a wood saw, and unusually, no back-tools or opener-layer.
Main image shows the Ranger 10 Realtree Advantage Timber variation.
Table of contents
- Large clip-point blade - liner-locking, 60% serrated
- Wood saw
- Removable pocket-clip - Only on the RealTree camouflage version
Gray/black Nylon scales, less common is a red-scaled version.
One side carries the Wenger cross logo, along with the Wenger W icon moulded into the scales. The opposite side has a rectangular window and a sliding red switch that activates the blade lock-release.
Also available in two camouflage versions: Realtree Advantage Timber and Realtree Hardwoods.
Also see Identifiers section below.
- Available in a serrated-blade version.
- The Advantage Timber version features RealTree printed camo scales, grey anodized tools, a serrated blade and a includes a grey, removable pocket-clip. See main image.
- Length: 120mm
- Width: 16mm - 19.9mm including clip protrusion, if present
- Weight: 118g
- 1.77.10: Grey/black scales
- 1.77.10.06: Green scales
US Model Numbers:
- 16477: Ranger 110 / Serrated Century with wood saw; black scales
- 16453: RealTree Advantage Timber version
- 16454: RealTree Hardwood version - Camouflage scales by RealTree