Originally stainless steel, later available with red Cellidor and red alox scales.
- The original Prince had stainless steel scales, and no toothpick, tweezers or keyring.
- The Cavalier was a later version with Cellidor scales, with or without toothpick and tweezers, and no keyring. See this catalogue page. This variation should not be confused with the 58mm Cavalier.
- An imitation tortoise-shell scaled model was named the Treasurer in this 1980 Canadian catalog. A version with exposed rivets was also available.
The original Prince was made with stainless steel scales. According to Victorinox the Prince model (0.6400.39) was produced between 1996 and 2005.
- Length: 74mm
- Width: 8.8mm (Cellidor)
- Weight: 33.6g (Cellidor)
- 0.6400: Cavalier model: Red Cellidor scales; no toothpick, no tweezers; no keyring
- 0.6400.31: Stainless Steel scales with Design 1
- 0.6400.39: Stainless Steel scales with scale Design 9.
- 0.6402: Cavalier model: Red Cellidor scales; toothpick and tweezers; no keyring
- 0.6403: Adds keyring to 0.6402
US Model Numbers:
- 54261: Red Cellidor scales
- 54261.G: Green Cellidor scales