The Wenger OptiTool replaces the nail-file on the basic Esquire model with an eyeglass/micro screwdriver.
Table of contents
Regular red synthetic scales are standard.
- A serrated blade version, was once known as the Serrated Squire.
- A Realtree Hardwoods scaled version replaced the knife-blade with a nail-file but was sold as an OptiTool, even though the same configuration with Cellidor scales was named the Air Traveler! The Realtree version features tools with a grey, non-reflective coating.
- Length: 65mm
- 16915: Red synthetic scales
- 16415: Serrated Squire
- 16459: Realtree Hardwoods in a blister pack - See variations above
Note: All the above are US model numbers.
- Air Traveler - Replaces the small-blade with a nail-file
- Esquire - Replaces the micro-screwdriver with a nail-file
- Swiss Clipper AT - Adds the nail-clippers; replaces the small-blade with a nail-file