This model is very similar to the Vagabond which was produced after the Mate was discontinued. This tool configuration may even have been known as the Vagabond in some markets. See the Vagabond page for history and evolution.
- Small pen-blade
- Emergency blade
- Nail File - with nail cleaner tip
- Cap-lifter - with flat screwdriver tip
- Cut & picker blade with scraper
Standard red Cellidor
- Length: 58mm
- Width: 11.2
- Weight: 34g
BSA Woods Badge version, features black scales and a gold woods-band log/axe emblem on the top scale, bottom scale has the shield.
First year produced is 1995 and since there no known models produced with the wire stripper notch on the bottle opener it must have been discontinued before 1997. It shares a close history with the Vagabond.
- 0.6353 Victorinox AN
- 54071 Victorinox US AN
- Vagabond - Later version, adds wire-stripper/bender notch, and newer versions replace flat-tip screwdriver with Philips-screwdriver tip
- MiniChamp I - Replaces opener/screwdriver with cuticle pusher and ruler/screwdriver
- Rogue - Removes emergency blade, and cut-and-picker blade
- Drifter - Replaces the cut&picker blade with a ruler/screwdriver, and the combi straight screwdriver with a Phillips, has Alox handles
- Rambler - Removes the emergency blade, and cut-and-picker blade, replaces the combi tool flat screwdriver with a Phillips, and nail-file nail-cleaner tip with a flat screwdriver tip