The Lancelot is an 85mm model with seven tool layers from the Wenger Dynasty Series. It features a locking main blade, and a detailed crest engraving on black metal scales.
- Large blade - locking
- Nail-file / Nail-cleaner
- Metal-saw / File
- Fish-scaler / Hook disgorger / Line guide
- Mineral crystal magnifier with a precision screwdriver
- Patented springless scissors - Self-sharpening
- Bottle-opener / Large screwdriver / Wire-stripper - automatic locks with pressure
Black metal scales with a special engraved crest unique to this model.
Available circa. 1993. This model was a member of the Dynasty Series. It is not very common, and may be hard to locate. Now discontinued.
- Length: 85mm
- 16622 - US model number
- King Arthur - An eight-layer model from the Dynasty Series; adding the inline Phillips and wrench
- Monarch - The regular version: Red Cellidor handles; adds the toothpick and tweezers