Later known as the Classic 18, and available with the Evolution style scales as the Evolution 18.
An earlier version of this model was known as the 776 - See History.
- Knife blade
- Nail-file / Nail-cleaner
- Wood saw
- Scissors - serrated
- Bottle-opener / Locking screwdriver / Wire stripper
Red synthetic are standard, but also available in black.
- The Evolution 18 model features Evolution contoured handles.
- SoftTouch black scales with large clip-point blade replacing the regular blade.
- Model 1.18.13 replaces the nail file with a small blade
An older version of this model (1960s) featuring the 'dog-leg' can-opener, scissors with a leaf-spring, non-locking screwdriver and bail, was known as the model 776. The corkscrew version was known as the 736, and a corkscrew version without toothpick and tweezers - the 716.
- Length: 85mm
- 1.18.03: Standard scales
- 1.18.09: Classic 18 with standard scales
- 1.18.13: Standard scales, nail file is replaced by a small blade
- 1.018.009.000: Classic 18 with standard scales (Ed note - Not sure why different number format - Later model no. format?)
- 1.118.009.814: Tactile - wIth a clip-point main blade and SoftTouch scales. Similar to the Tactile 812
- 16933: Wenger North American model number
- Evolution 18 - Same tools with Evolution scales
- Forester - A corkscrew replaces the Phillips
- Safari - A small blade replaces the nail-file, adds a locking main blade
- SwissBuck Remedy - The Buck Knives version of this model
- Fieldmaster - A similar Victorinox version of this model