It features some traditional Swiss Army Knife tools, but also some unusual tools designed specifically for golf and this model.
Note: These tools are from the 74mm range
Golf Specific Tools
- Retractable - Divot repair tool
- Removable - Ball-marker
- Special Golf Combo Tool
- Featuring a tee punch; golf club groove cleaner; nail-file; bottle-opener
The divot tool and ball-marker are operable in one-handed mode
The ever present:
The GolfTool handles are made of polyamide and are available in red (retired), black, ruby and sapphire.
The GolfTool was first introduced into the Victorinox lineup in 1999. Apparently, it was conceived and designed by a Victorinox employee who enjoyed golfing!
Prior to this Victorinox had manufactured various models for the golfer in the 58 and 91mm ranges, and also produced the Golfer models - that initially did not provide any tools specific to golf! Some models featured a divot tool and sometimes a ball marker. All these earlier models are withdrawn and the GolfTool is the only golfing model currently available.
- Length: 91 mm
- Width: 16.5 mm
- Weight: 64 g
- 0.7052: Red handles - (53918)
- 0.7052.3: Black handles (53920)
- 0.7052.T: Ruby handles (53962)
- 0.7052.T2: Sapphire handles (53963)
US model numbers in brackets
- 91mm Golfer - The original version had no divot tool
- 84mm Golfer - No divot tool
- 58mm Caddy