Table of contents
- Main blade - 2.5"
- Large forked divot repair tool
- Golf shoe spike wrench
- Combination Tool with cap-lifter / can-opener / wire stripper/ screwdriver (with patented locking system)
Back Layer Tools
- Golf club face cleaner - In the position normally filled by the corkscrew
The standard model has red synthetic scales, with a crossed golf club design, screen printed onto the front scale. Also available in green, blue, black, and possibly other colors.
A luxury model with stainless steel scales was also available.
- Length: 84mm
- 1.56.43: Red synthetic scales with a golfer image
- 1.56.42: Red synthetic scales with a golfer image, without keyring/keychain
- 1.056.049.300: Evolution Golfer 56 with a (diffrent) golfer image
US Model Numbers
- 16829: Red synthetic scales
- 16129: Green synthetic scales
- 16629: Stainless steel
- Executive Golf Pro - A 63mm golfer's model with a divot tool
- 19th Hole Cigar Cutter - A very similar model adding the cigar cutter
- Deluxe Golf Pro - Adds a snap-shackle and a Phillips screwdriver
- Golfer - Adds the standard openers layer and the reamer; replaces the combo tool with a nail file and the club-face cleaner with a Phillips screwdriver