The blade looks very similar to the Victorinox blade for the same purpose from their 111 line. It's possible this blade was adapted to the Wenger knife for this special edition.
The 505 was also available with AP Blaze and Snow scale types.
This model had limited production. See History for more details.
- Knife Blade - locking blade
- Nail File - Nail Cleaner
- Small Serrated Blade - unique to this model
- Bottle Opener - Large Screwdriver - Wire Stripper
- Can Opener
Red Cellidor. Also available in the beautiful AP Blaze and Snow scale types
Likely first manufactured in the last quarter of 2009, and they were seen in the Czech Republic in January 2010.
The above information may refer only to the initial production with standard red scales, as in 2013 the same knife was offered with AP Blaze and AP Snow camo scales.
It is not known if an additional run of knives was produced to equip the models with the AP Blaze and AP Snow camo scales.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 22mm
- Weight: 86.5g
- 1.505.59.300 Wenger AN: red Evo Cellidor scales
- 1.505.59.804 Wenger AN: AP Blaze Cellidor scales
- 1.505.59.806 Wenger AN: AP Snow Cellidor scales
- Alpine Backpacker - Removes small serrated blade