This model is also available with a locking main blade on the Evo/EvoGrip S18 model, and the special Scout S18.
A Junior Series version features the locking main-blade with a rounded tip.
Discontinued but still available as a Victorinox Delémont.
- Knife blade - locking blade on the S version
- Wood saw
- Scissors - micro-serrated
- Cap-lifter with screwdriver - the screwdriver auto-locks with pressure
- Can Opener
Evolution contoured scales, typically in the standard red color, but several special models have been made with various different colors.
Grip scale versions available and the EvoWood version features Swiss Walnut scales.
- The EVO S18 has a locking main blade.
- The EVOGrip 18 has black rubber grip pads installed on the scales.
- The Scout S18 features special scales for the World Scouts Association.
- The EvoGrip S18 has yellow 'grip' scales.
- In 2009 the EvoGrip S18 Patagonian Expedition Race Knife was introduced with yellow scales, and special laser cut logo on the rubber grips (91g, 22mm).
- In 2010 the EvoWood 18 was introduced with new Swiss Walnut scales. This knife was chosen by SOSAK as their annual knife, and a small number of them were produced with the SOSAK logo and the year 2010 imprinted on the top scale.
- The Junior 06 features the rounded-tip blade of the Junior Series, with a lock, and yellow EvoGrip scales. Introduced in 2013 in Germany, it may not be available in other markets.
Introduced in 2006, the EVOGrip version was introduced 2007, and the EvoWood version in 2010.
- Length: 85mm / 3.25"
- Width: EvoGrip: 22mm; EvoWood 18: 20.5mm-22.7mm
- Weight: 3.1 ounces; Evo 18: 90g; EvoWood 18: 87.5g
- 16388 Wenger US: EvoWood 18 - Swiss Walnut scales with Evo contours.
- 16801 Wenger US: EvoGrip S18 Patagonian Expedition Race Knife, yellow scales
- 16802 Wenger US: EvoGrip S18 Yellow
- 16807 Wenger US: EVOGrip 18 - yellow scales
- 16814 Wenger US: EVOGrip 18 - red scales
- 16821 Wenger US: EVO S18 - red scales - locking blade version
- nnnnn Wenger US: Scout S18 scales - locking blade version
- 16961 Wenger US: EVO 18 - red scales
- 16980 Wenger US: EVO 18 - black scales
- 15639311 German AN: Junior 06 - yellow EvoGrip scales.
- 1.018.059.822.WPER Wenger AN: EvoGrip S18 Patagonian Expedition Race Knife, yellow scales
- 220.127.116.117.X Wenger AN: S18 World Scout Edition, violet scales
- Handyman - Same tools with regular scales
- Evo/EvoGrip S17 - A corkscrew replaces Phillips screwdriver
- Fieldmaster - 91mm Victorinox version with similar tools
- Artisan - 84mm Victorinox version with similar tools
- Delémont Evolution 18 - Equivalent model from the Victorinox Delémont range